We’ll take layers and layers of sriracha butter over plain butter on focaccia ANY day. It just hits different. 😌
Ingredients for the dough:
- 2 1/2 cups Warm water
- 2 tsp Honey
- 2 1/4 tsp Active yeast
- 5 cups Flour
- 5 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil + more for drizzle
Ingredients for sriracha garlic butter:
- 1/2 stick (4tbsp) Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2-3 tbsp Fix Hot Sauce Signature sriracha
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Using a bowl, mix together the water, honey and yeast. Then add in the flour and salt and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, add the olive oil and the dough. Cover and let the dough rise for a couple hours.
- Using a baking pan, oil the base and add the dough and let the dough rise for another hour before baking.
- Once the dough is ready, aggressively kneed dough with fingertips to spread out evenly. Drizzle with olive oil and add a little salt. Then bake for 25 minutes.
- While the dough is baking, using a food processor, mix together the butter, garlic cloves, and the sriracha.
- Melt desired amount on sriracha garlic butter for brushing.
- Once the bread is done, brush the melted sriracha garlic butter onto the focaccia bread and you are ready to dig in!