Simple and scrumptious – this delicious sriracha garlic shrimp recipe is exactly what you need to be cooking up for your next dinner night! Enjoy it over roasted asparagus, served with rice… heck – even by itself!
- 1 tbsp Fix Signature Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 5-6 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Cold water
- 1/2 lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Green onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine Fix sriracha, cornstarch, brown sugar, garlic, and cold water in a bowl and stir till cornstarch is emulsified.
- Pour mixture into a sauce pan on medium heat and bring to a slow simmer.
- Simmer for about 5-7 mins while stirring constantly. The consistency of the sauce should be like a light gravy. If the sauce becomes too thick add a tablespoon of water thin it out.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper and mix well to ensure seasoning is evenly coated.
- Heat a grill pan on medium high and add 1tbsp of oil or use non-stick spray.
- Add shrimp and grill for about 5 minutes per side or until they are opaque all they way through.
- Remove the pan from heat, pour garlic sauce over shrimp and sprinkle chopped green onions to finish it off.
Video and recipe created by Zhen Gan.